Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Essence Eyeliner Pen

$2.99
Fred Meyer or Ulta
Black (there is no color description on the packaging)

 
I decided to try this eyeliner because of how much I love the Essence Gel Liner. I thought, if this brand can nail a gel liner at this price point, the pen liner must be decent. It is actually better than I could have imagined. It is opaque and doesn't fade at all through out the day (I hate eye liner that fades!!!). If you rub it, it will smudge a bit, but that is not a problem for me because I almost never touch my eyes when I'm wearing make up. So it is easy to remove at night. I always think that the thicker the tip on a pen liner, the easier to apply. But this liner pen defies that rule, as it applies very easily. You can load it on thick, and then the tiny tip allows a more precise application for the inner and outer line of your eye.

 

 
I seriously can't believe this liner is so cheap because it has quickly become my favorite drugstore pen eye liner. The only thing I am worried about is how quickly it will dry up, because there is no ball inside to shake the product around. I also wish there were more colors offered, I only saw Black in the display.
 
 
Overall:
Buy this!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment