Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My brother's Wedding :)

I just got back from my brother's beach wedding a few days ago. It was held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I was there for 7 days and I had the most amazing time. I was so glad that my whole family was able to make it since I have been missing them since I moved to Washington in August. I thought I'd share some of my travel make up and beauty routine.
 
Here I am with 2 of my sisters: Holly and Lonnie.
 
 
I did formal make up on myself, my three sisters, and my mother for the wedding. Phew. It was a very busy day. My brother and his fiancĂ© (now wife!) requested that all the women in my family wear the same color, but different dresses. It looked really nice because we were all included in the wedding ceremony in different ways. I read a poem at the beginning of the ceremony which suited me because I love public speaking. Since we were all wearing the same color, I kept all of our make up within the same color range. I used the Naked 1 palette and a few different purple MAC eye shadows on everyone. I specifically chose different false eyelashes for each of us, because I was worried about us being too matchy matchy. But I did use Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer on everyone.
 
 
Here I am a few minutes before the wedding in the air conditioning. What was I thinking wearing high heels to a beach wedding? My heels sunk right in to the sand, I was so grateful for the flip flops that were passed out during the reception to all the wedding guests.  
 

 Here is a photo of the bridal party. These photos are off my phone, and they don't do the sunset justice. It was so beautiful! I will post some of the professional photos of my whole family once my brother gets them.
  
 
 Here is a photo of me on the balcony of my hotel room. Yikes, that is no make up and no product in my hair. Completely natural was my daily look while on vacation. I had planned on wearing some make up by the pool, but the second we checked in to the all inclusive resort, I threw on a bathing suit and just relaxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment