Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Make up Look - Cotton Candy

This year for Halloween, I went as Cotton Candy. I went to a couple different Halloween parties on different nights, so I had slight variations to my make up and hair.

On all three nights I wore the same eye shadow. Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Light Blue topped with a matte baby blue eyeshadow (part of an old Sephora eyeshadow palette). With giant thick eyelashes of course.


This was the first party I went to. I wore Mac's St. Germain on my lips
 
 
This is the second party I went to. I made that hair fascinator out of tulle (it cost about $1). On my lips I wore Mac Gaga lipstick.
 
I used Spirit gum to glue on sequins. But each day I did a slightly different pattern. I can't decide which I like better. The sequins were just random ones that I had in my craft box (all purchased from Michael's).
 
On actual Halloween I wore my make up like this. I wore Revlon Lip gloss in Pinkissimo.
 
 
 
Here is a photo of my boyfriend and I on Halloween. Adam went as Guile from Street Fighter. I painted on the American flag using Mac "waveline" gel liner, nyx jumbo stick in "Milk" and a red lipstick. We bought yellow hairspray so he could look more like a cartoon, but it made his blonde hair look green for some reason.
 



  
 
 I had so much fun doing this type of make up application, I think I'm going to try something similar but more subdued for my New Year's Eve Makeup.
 
Happy Halloween!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment