Monday, October 7, 2013

Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish "Lily"

$5.99
Rite Aid
 
I have had this nail polish for a while now, and I love it. I for some reason thought it was a spring time limited edition, but I've seen it a few different places so it must be permanent.
 
 
 
 
As we have already been plunged into Autumn, I have been noticing all the deep vampy shades of nail polishes (wine, emerald and navy) everywhere. However, I am still digging pastel nails. Sure, they always look better with a tan, but I'm just gonna keep on rockin them!
 
As lavender nail polishes go, this one is really good. Lavender polishes tend to be thin and streaky, requiring upwards of 3-4 coats just to get solid opacity. "Lily" by Revlon is great, two coats is all you need to achieve the look in the pics. I own quite a few pastel purple polishes, and this is by far the best. Easy to apply and it lasts 4 days on my nails before chipping(I am extremely rough on my nails). When I run out, I will most definitely re-purchase!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment