Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Vita E Brushable Hold Professional Hairspray

$6.49
Sally Beauty Supply

 
I felt like I had been on the hunt for months looking for a great flexible hold hairspray that wouldn't leave my hair feeling gross if I didn't wash it the next day. Duh, Sally Beauty has like a hundred hairsprays to choose from, and I finally found this one. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
 
 When I wear my hair natural and wavy, I always put it up in a high pony tail in the morning. I slick back my hair with hairspray and a soft brush and leave it like that for about an hour, then I let my hair down. This always helps with fly aways and frizz for the rest of the day. With medium to heavy duty hairsprays, I would always get crusty hair when I would let my hair down. And the next morning my hair would be funky from the hairspray(I wash my hair every three days, so I always need my hairstyle to last). So I tried light hairsprays, that felt nicer in the hair, but they didn't hold my frizz down. 
 
Then I found this Vita E Hairspray! It does it all for me. I love it so much. I can even spray it all over my hair from root to tips, without crunchy or flaking. I can't believe I went so long in my life without it. I have been using this for about six months now and it is my favorite hairspray. I was inspired to write a review on it because my sister has started using it and is in love with it too. 
 
It has medium hold that is completely brushable, moveable and feels soft in the hair.It also leaves no funky hairspray residue behind in your hair. I have used it to set styles done with a curling iron or because it isn't a very "wet" hairspray. It has little to no scent.
 
 Just so you know, this will not replace a more heavy duty hairspray for up-dos and styles that you want to be indestructible like for special events. But for everyday use, this is a WINNER!
 
The only thing I don't like about this hairspray is the packaging. It has this old, 1970's vibe to it. But I can get over that.
 

These photos were taken without the white cap because my sister lost it. But the cap is nothing special, its just plain and boring.



No comments:

Post a Comment