Friday, February 14, 2014

Birthday Haul!

My birthday was a few days ago, and I was so happy to get a few make up related presents. Since I love hearing about what kind of make up gifts all my friends and family get, I thought I'd share what I got on here...
 
I received:
Urban Decay Lipstick in Venom
Too Faced Budoir Eyes Eye shadow palette
Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo
Mac Lipstick in Up the Amp
Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
Mac Eye Shadow 15 Palette
Mac Eyeshadow Phloof!
Mac Eyeshadow Shroom
Mac Eyeshadow Atlantic Blue
Mac Eyeshadow Club
 
 
I plan on doing a separate post for the Too Faced Palette, so I only swatched the Mac stuff. I listed them in order of the swatches above, Eyeshadows on the left, lipsticks and paint pot on the right.
 
I have to admit that I put most of these items on a birthday wish list. So I am very happy with what I got. Do you like getting cosmetic items for gifts that are a total surprise? Or do you prefer to pick them out yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment