Monday, February 3, 2014

Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor for Dry Skin

$8.99 at Target.
  
 
 
This is the razor that comes with a moisturizing shaving cream bar wrapped around the razor. These have been around for years, and I have always wanted to try one. In need of a razor while down visiting my family in California, I decided to try one out. The kit comes with the razor, two refill blades and a shower caddy. These shower caddies for razors NEVER work for me. I love the idea of them, but I'm not even going to bother messing around with this one. The scent or flavor of this razor is coconut and almond milk. It smells amazing! I think the scent is what really drew me in to buy this instead of my regular Venus razor.
  
 
 
 I didn't know if I would need to get it really wet to get the shaving cream/moisturizer going enough to work, but I just splashed it under the water of the shower and it was ready to go. It felt like a quicker, more gentle shave then I am used to. It was really easy to use and left even my armpits soft.
 Now that I have it, I am really curious if the moisturizer will last as long as the blades. I think that overall, a regular old Venus razor is more cost effective than this would be if the moisturizer disappears and I end up having to use shaving cream in a can. But I'll just have to wait and see what happens. But as for right now, I love this razor!

1 comment: