Thursday, December 26, 2013

Burt's Bees Assorted Mix Lip Balm and Bag Gift Set

I got this adorable lip set in my stocking for Christmas. I believe "Santa" got it for around $10 from Ulta. It comes with 4 lip balms and a mini cosmetic bag. All Burt's Bees products are made in the USA, so the bag kind of ruins it a bit because it was made in Indonesia. The tag on it says it was made out of recycled paper, which is cool. But I wish that the whole set could have had a big fat "Made in America" stamp on it. Aesthetically, the bag really isn't my taste, so I think I might pass it on to my sister who I know will like it. But the lip balms are all mine :)
  • The Original Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint Oil
  • Replenishing Pomegranate Oil Lip Balm
  • Nourishing Mango Butter Lip Balm
  • Rejuvenating Acai Berry Lip Balm

I have always been a huge fan of Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, in fact, it is my Holy Grail Lip Balm. But I have never tried any of the other "flavors". So this set is perfect for me to try them out.


The original is still my favorite, but these other lip balms are good. The scents are a bit off to me, but they are actually a bit more moisturizing than the original. Although they all contain almost the same ingredients, the original Beeswax lip balm has more beeswax and the others have more vitamin e oil. I Suggest you check these out if you like the consistency of the original lip balm, but prefer a different scent from the peppermint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment