Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ulta Bath Gift Set

This is an adorable set that I picked up at Ulta this weekend. It comes with two mini 3-in-1 Shower Gel/Shampoo/Bubble Baths(Pink Sprinkles and Candy Cane Kisses) and a loofah in a pink glittery cosmetic bag. 
 

 
It is normally $14.00, on sale for $9.99. I used a $5 off $10 purchase coupon on this. But since I was one penny shy of $10, I had to buy a $1 nail polish to use the coupon. So it was $5 after coupon. Which in my opinion is a great deal. These 3-in-1 products are $12 for a full size, and the minis are $4.00.

 
 The loofah and bag are actually quite good quality! I've used Pink Sprinkles, and I LOVE the scent! It smells just like sprinkles!!! I think I'll pick up the full size of that flavor next time I'm at Ulta.



No comments:

Post a Comment