Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Makeup

 
I just wanted to post a few pics of my Thanksgiving make up look. I have been in love with the color orange lately. So I knew I just had to go for the obvious, an orange and brown eye look for Turkey Day.
 
 
I used NYX Jumbo Eye Crayon in Milk as a base. I used a mixture of light oranges form my BH Cosmetics 120 1st edition palette. Then took MAC's Brun to the crease and blended it all out with Mac's Taupe. I spent the holiday at my sister's house, so I wanted to keep my eyeshadow on the minimal side. As you can see in the picture, the orange only shows when I am blinking or looking down. A more conservative way to wear a pop of color. Then, black liquid liner and false lashes. I used Too Faces bronzer in Chocolate Soleil and The Balm mary-louminizer. My lipgloss is by Mally.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment